Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wedding Water

Today has been so hot here. It's seems it's been hot all over the country and everyone has been complaining.

After I had prepared the supper I decided to make up a jug of ice water. We call it Wedding Water because we had it on the tables at our daughter's wedding as a thirst quencher. It was hugely popular and you can see why. Lots of ice, lemon slices, mint leaves and any fruit available. It's really great with a variety of colours.

I took this photo with my old point and shoot digital camera. It's fine but I'd like to do it again and use our better camera and see if we get a different effect.

In sweltering weather like this ice water is the best cooler. Find a shady tree to sit under and enjoy a cooling class of wedding water. Great!

No comments: