Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Painted Patchwork

Isn't it amazing how once one starts on this challenge everything is a potential photo shoot. Today I took a photo of this "quilt" that hangs in the corridor at school. Some of the Grade 2's and 3's made it in art club. Each child painted a colourful square and then they strung them all together to make this wall hanging. This is just a part of it. I think it's a wonderful, creative idea.

Actually today I also took quite a lot of photos of the birds in our garden. Since our daughter gave us a bird feeder for Christmas we've really enjoyed watching them come and feed. It was difficult deciding which photo to post today but this one won it. Something different. The bird photos have been posted to my Facebook page.

No comments: