Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Clouds and branches

This is the picture from yesterday. I had trouble uploading it to my blog and then decided to go off to bed instead. This morning I forgot about it so here I am. As you may have gathered I spend a lot of time watching the weather these days because I am anxious for a bit of rain. Our rain tanks have run dry and the garden is dying. We are on strict water restrictions so there's very little to spare for the garden. 

I sat in the garden waiting for inspiration for my photo. The clouds seemed to me to be a relevant topic given the circumstances with the drought. I also like the varying shapes and textures. Now I just have to work out why the text is under the image today and not wrapped around it.

No comments: