Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pink Skies at the Shark Rock

This is called Shark Rock Pier in Port Elizabeth. We bought roti's and samoosas for supper and sat on the wall watching the sunset. I just love it when the sky changes to glorious colours. There were some more fiery shots we took this evening but I love the way the pinks are reflected on the sea and even the beach sand looks pink.

There's always something uplifting about watching a sunrise or sunset in all it's glorious shades. It makes me think of that verse in scripture that says, "The Heavens declare the glory of God.." How wonderful to be able to enjoy God's art in such beautiful surroundings. I love being at the coast. Good night.

No comments: