Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

These feet were made for walking!

 I didn't manage to post my photo yesterday because Blogger wouldn't allow me to sign in. But I took the photo ready to upload so here it is. Such a beautiful little foot and it holds so much potential. Where will these feet take Nicholas in his life. May he be blessed in his journey.

I am really blessed to be with Nicholas and his folks for the weekend doing the "granny" thing. He's the cutest little chap. So calm and relaxed - most of the time. He's just ten days old and settling into his little family very well. I had forgotten how all consuming newborns can be but what a joy to be granny to little Nicholas.

No comments: