Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bright Berries

I chose today's shot because of the contrast between the bright red berries and the nest/ decaying leaf. This is obviously an indigenous plant because it isn't suffering too much with the drought. In fact it is decidedly healthy in spite of not being watered.

I really do need to go and have another closer look at that leaf in the morning to see why it looks the way it does. Is it an insect? Is it rotting? Perhaps my shot for tomorrow will be the next installment of this bush.

We continue to pray that rain will fall soon but there's none forecast in the near future. :-(

No comments: