Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Pretty One

This is our female Staffie, Maggie. She's the brother of Mutt - see my entry for 2 February. Maggie has a beautiful gentle nature. She's very loving and affectionate but she's completely dominated by Mutt who has yet to understand the concept of women's liberation.

Maggie is always watching for us when we get home from work. When I get out to unlock the gate she let's out an unusual sound that sounds rather like "Hawo". So cute. She doesn't often make noises except at that time or when someone dares to have the audacity to walk past our property. She lets them know in no uncertain terms that there's a big fierce black staffie on patrol and they'd better move along fast.

I think this photo shows here lovely eyes and expression. She is totally devoted to Mark and considers herself the head wife. :-)

No comments: