Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reflections of School

Today's photo is a bit different. I was walking around the school grounds before school looking for a subject for my daily photo. Of course all the children wanted me to take photos of them. I did take some - they do make me laugh the way they pose. So cute.

Then I spied this gorgeous reflection in the window of a classroom. The sun was really bright so it's lovely and clear with the hall in the background and a large group of girls in the centre. It's amazing how doing this blog has made me more aware of opportunities for photos. I'm rather pleased with the subject of this one.

No comments: