Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Teacher's Mug

Today's photo was taken in my computer lab. I was looking around for some inspiration when I saw this very special mug that was given to me by a teacher from Pakistan. Aniqa is the coach of one of the other ThinkQuest winning teams. We spent time together in workshops and enjoyed one anothers' company.

At the end of ThinkQuest week Aniqa gave me this lovely inspirational mug which I just love. I'm afraid of using it for my tea on a daily basis because mugs have a habit of getting chipped or broken in our staff room so I keep it on my desk to remind me of the reponsibility of being a teacher.

No comments: