Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grandson Nicholas

I have spent this past weekend with our grandson and his little family. He's not two weeks yet but already he has a wisdom beyond his years. Does that sound like a proud granny speaking? Seriously, who could resist such a cute little face with that serious expression?

I was reminded again of how time consuming tiny babies are. The activities of the whole family revolve around the little person and he or she manages to exhaust all his proud "peeps" - but they love and dote on them nevertheless.

So Nicholas, here's to a wonderful future for you and your family. May your continue to be a blessing.

No comments: