Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Celebration

Today was our Valentine's Day celebration at school. The children are allowed to come dressed in red and white and the grade 1's do a short concert at assembly. The subject of the assembly is showing love and kindness.  This little group of grade 1's had obviously been told they had to behave and sit still or there'd be trouble. They are all taking the whole thing very seriously and you won't see a smiling face amongst them - not quite in tune with the theme of love and kindness. They are very cute and they presented a lovely concert. I just caught the photo at the wrong moment. 
Well done, Grade 1's!

No comments: