Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Showers of Blessings

Today was another hot, dry day in PE. It was so hot that cricket practice outside was canceled and instead the boys sat in the air conditioned computer lab where we discussed rules, skills and strategies in mini cricket.

Shortly after I arrived home at 4pm the wind came up and then the lightening and thunder. I thought we were going to have yet another dry storm until big drops began to fall. This was the sight from the study window. Hooray! I rushed to the front verandah in excitement and breathed in that amazing smell of rain on hot dusty ground.

The rain didn't last long and we only got about 2mm but the relief from the dust and heat is fantastic. Thank you Lord. More please???

No comments: