Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cape White Eyes

This photo was taken in the evening - actually before the sun was fully set. I was sitting outside and realised a group of these little Cape White Eyes were eating nectar from the flowers on this shrub.

I should really have had the tripod. I was just taking shots without being able to see what was really happening. By the time I got the tripod up they had flown off. This was the best shot I managed to get. The rest were even more fuzzy.

This little chap is really cute and it's really great that I managed to get him drinking the nectar. It's a pity he's so far off-centre. 

No comments: