Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

 My Dad celebrated his 85th birthday today. He wasn't really aware that his birthday was coming up and expressed incredulity when told he is now 85. He also couldn't believe his granddaughter Linda has a son. He remembers everything as it was anything from 20 to 80 years ago. The present doesn't really exist.

One of the bonuses of his lack of short term memory is that he's quite at peace where he is in his life. He doesn't really remember who visited him this week and it's no longer important. He's just blissfully content when he gets his meals on time and there's someone to look after his every need.

Bless you on your special day, Dad.

No comments: