Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Simply Salsa

This was the start of supper tonight. I wanted to grill some fish and decided to make a mixture to go with it. When I'd chopped up all the ingredients the colours looked so good I just had to take a photo.
The fish was actually disappointing - rather dry and tasteless (frozen hake fillets) but the salsa was delicious. I ended up eating my baby potatoes smothered in it.

Cooking is not one of my favourite things. I enjoy the eating but get very bored with thinking up something to cook every day. Hubby doesn't "do" cooking so it's my lot in life. Ah well, at least he's happy to wash up afterwards.

No comments: