Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moggy about cats

My picture today is of two of my sister's cats. These gorgeous little guys were rescued from some kids who were playing with them when they were only two weeks old. Sue had to hand feed them every three hours until they were big enough to feed themselves. They are really gorgeous now and very friendly. Their names are Matt and Luke.

Incidentally, Sue has a heart for kitties in trouble and she has collected rather a lot of them. They're all in such beautiful condition and obviously enjoy life.

Great little people.

1 comment:

Kearn Schafer said...

wow they are so pretty.I can relate to Sue being the son of a crazy cat lady for 14 years.