Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

After the Rain


We had a beautiful rain storm this afternoon. When I came home from school I noticed that our Swiss chard was drooping and some of the roses were looking seriously sad. We've had a hot and windy day here in PE today. Then I heard the rumble of thunder and we had a good storm. We measured 5mm in the rain gauge. What a great relief and it has replenished the water in our rain tank.

After the rain I went out into the garden and took some photos. This is my favourite. It's a bloom on a bush called Beach Girl. I love the blend of colours and the fresh look it has.

Beautiful bloom, refreshing rain. So good for the soul. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: