Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Making Music


This is my lovely guitar. I've had it for almost twenty years. It was a present from my lovely husband. I've used it mostly as a member of a worship group on and off over the years. It's great being part of a group and we certainly inspire one another to keep going.

The guitar has a beautiful tone and it's a pleasure to play - when I practice regularly. Like all things playing an instrument takes practice and stick-ability. It's a bit like this blog. It takes commitment and effort to post regularly. But it's the friends like Jill and Maggie who are also keeping  a blog that help keep me going. Isn't community a wonderful thing?

No comments: