Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 January - Papaya for Breakfast


I continue with fruit today. This is what was left of the delicious papaya I had for breakfast. The colour is beautiful but I realise now I should have put it on a blue plate to make a contrast. I was thinking of photographing the delicious lunch I cooked with rich coloured vegetables - but I forgot and ate it all before I took the photo! :-)

According to the list of themes I have the theme for the first week in January is "transition". This doesn't really fit I guess unless one thinks of its "transition to tummy". So much for themes.

No comments: