Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Promises and Blessings


During the night we had a shower of rain and when I went outside early this morning I saw this rainbow. It seemed like too good an opportunity to miss for a photo.

Rainbows signify blessings and promises for me. Last night our grandson, Nicholas was born at 10pm and I thought of his new little life and all the potential he has. He is our latest blessing and his parents Gareth and Linda are very aware of how the Lord has blessed them.

The flip side of this rainbow is that the showers were over for now. Within 20 minutes I was hanging the washing in bright sunshine. But there's the promise of good things to come. So here's to Nicholas and his Mum and Dad. My they be truly blessed as they grow together.

No comments: