Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Childless School


The past two days staff have been at school preparing for the children's first day of school tomorrow. I took this photo of one of the main school corridors today. As I took it I thought of the noise and bustle that would fill these corridors from tomorrow when the school year begins.

On days when the pressure is getting to me and school is overwhelming I joke that I'd like to work in a school without children because it would be so much more peaceful. These days at the beginning of each year are always filled with hope that we're going to have a really great year.

So, here's to the start of a new academic year. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the little people tomorrow. May it be a great year!

No comments: