Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Earth Colours


I left the photo taking until very late tonight. It was already dark so I decided to take a photo of something inside.

This is a photo of our entrance hall/ dining room. When we bought the house I wanted to use lots of colour. The house is 90 years old and from the outside it's a square box. I love the door with lead light panels and stained glass. The ochre colour contrasts well with the white door and the two pillars and archway visible from the door itself.

The floors of the house are beautiful shiny oregon pine strips. It gives a warm and inviting atmosphere.

No comments: