Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 January - The day's end


Sunset. Such a glorious part of the day. I love to see the colours change. I'm always so aware that as the sun sets where I am it's rising somewhere else on this planet of ours.

I took this photo from near our back door. It was just one of those moments when everything came together to make up the composition. The birds on the wire, the leaves top left and the roofs creating the silhouette. I also love the lone little chimney sticking up near the centre.

Sunset - a time to reflect, to hope, to enjoy the peace. I feel blessed.

No comments: