Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Lunch


This was lunch today. Shan and Tim came to join us and we had this delicous light chicken basil and lemon salad. It was all the more delicious because of the lovely company. :-)

It's so good to connect with people over a meal. So often we rush through life doing the busy things and saying, "We must do lunch sometime". Well today we made a start with connecting and it was great.

I'm not a great fan of cooking and I find daily meals a chore - mainly because I first have to decide what to cook and then make sure I have ingredients. Occasionally I find a lovely easy dish like this which is a pleasure to make and is healthy to eat. Bon apetite!

No comments: