Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Night transforms into day.


This morning I woke very early. It was hot and still so I got up and went into the garden with my camera and a cup of tea. As I sat outside I watched the sky change from night into day and decided that would fit in well with the theme, transitions. New year/ new day.... I took two shots and it was only when I downloaded them later I saw that the bird had flown into the frame from the left. It conveniently fitted in with the "thirds rule".

This is becoming a growing experience for me. I have never had much time for photography apart from point and shoot. Our new camera is opening up a new world for me. I can still only point and shoot but I'm learning something new every day. 

No comments: