Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Short, sharp shower.


I just love this shot. I managed to capture some rain drops on a beautiful pansy outside our front door. We had a short shower this afternoon and I really enjoyed going outside with the camera and trying out the macro feature with the camera.

I am so enjoying this project because I find myself looking at a situation as a photo opportunity. There's a new kind of awareness of my surroundings and although a lot of my attention is focused on the effects of the drought I appreciate and enjoy my garden so much as I search for opportunities like this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my absolute favourite so far! I love how you have gotten the raindrops, wow this camera is fab and so is the photographer :) MWAH!