Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Study in Stripes

I'm two months old today. My Gran is having great fun taking photos of me while I am visiting them in PE. In this photo she had to make lots of faces and jump around to get my attention because all I wanted to do was suck my hands and look around me. Today I'm wearing two types of red strips so Gran decided to lay me on a striped rug and take some photos of me. I look a bit like a jailbird in red.

It's wonderful being a baby in your grandparents home. They spend all their time seeing to my needs and making sure I'm not unhappy. Of course my Mum and Dad do the same for me but it's nice to have a change of scenery.

No comments: