Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hard to get.

Birds again! There was very little time for photos today. I was training in Humansdorp again and we were pretty busy all day.

Early this morning I spotted this Cape Sparrow pushing his head deep into the feeder as if he wanted to get hold of a particular seed.

We have enjoyed watching birds visiting this feeder since we hung it up in January. Yesterday I even caught a dove creating chaos when he managed to land on one of the perches and was throwing seeds out to his friends waiting below. No wonder the level of the seed drops so quickly!

No comments: