Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost Quince Jam

These quinces have been lurking in my kitchen for a couple of weeks now. I'm planning on making jam and jelly with them. I have no experience of cooking with quinces so I'm not sure if they're ready to use or if I should wait a bit longer. I just thought they'd make an interesting photo today.

The wind is really blowing hard outside and the thought of venturing out to take photos just doesn't appeal. Then I saw these quinces and they have become my subject for the day.

Perhaps I'll give them a try today. If it doesn't work out I have a few more to experiment with. I'll post a photo of the bottles of jam here and you can have a cyber taste.

No comments: