Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Intel Essentials Group

Today I started facilitating an Intel Essentials course for two out of town schools. The teachers were enthusiastic and very patient when we  had technology issues.  This is a great course about ICT integration in project based learning. It's intensive but very rewarding.

I have great respect for teachers such as these who are prepared to give up two weekends to upgrade their skills. This photo and one other were all I could manage today. It was hectic and I'm pretty tired tonight. Hubby suggested a drive down to the beach which normally I would jump at but tonight I just didn't have the energy - so this is my offering.

No comments: