Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monkey Business

This gorgeous little monkey sat in a tree above us and watched us eat our lunch at the campsite today. He was looking particularly imploring because one of his family members had stolen a bag of marshmallows off our table and all the juvenile monkeys had grabbed at them with great glee. I like to imagine that this little chap is saying to us, "Don't you have another marshmallow for me? The others didn't give me one!" LOL.

The vervet monkeys are actually a terrible pest wherever one goes camping in South Africa because they steal food from campers and that makes them more and more bold. It's necessary to keep all food out of site and preferably locked away in a trunk or a trailer. But they are so entertaining.....

No comments: