Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Hadeda

A beautiful specimen of the Hadeda ibis. This fellow has been hanging around our garden lately. We used to have lots of them visiting us when we lived in Pinetown. They were a noisy nuisance - especially when they screeched loudly in the early hours of the morning. When we moved here I was rather relieved to find they weren't so common around these parts. Now we have one who visits us regularly. They are beautiful birds (apart from the noise). Welcome Hadeda. Come and share our space. We hope you can refrain from early morning screeches. :-)

No comments: