Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Petunias for the pots

I bought these petunias for the pots on our front steps. The pots have been empty for the past few weeks but with no water I was loath to put in new seedlings. We've had some rain in the past week and the two rain tanks are topped up so I decided to take a chance and buy some new seedlings.

The other thing I bought was three more indigenous shrubs for the garden. I have a very bare corner at the back and I've decided to transplant some stuff from the rest of the garden. Perhaps I will also be able to attract some butterflies....

No comments: