Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Neglected Corner - 16 March

I've been teased by my family today about having a "senior moment". Now I'm really in trouble! I just realized I didn't post my photo for yesterday. Here it is.

We seldom go into our front garden. I love this old tree with it's gnarled branches and the contrast with the bird's nest fern under it. Usually there are violets growing under the tree but at the moment the ground is hard and dry. The front garden hasn't been touched for months. I keep telling myself that when the rains come we'll get to it. It's looking sad, overgrown with weeds and untidy. When the rains come....

No comments: