Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sombre Trees

Today was a grey and overcast day. I drove out to visit my Dad at his care facility. When I got out of the car the sun was trying to break through the clouds behind these trees. The effect of the light was very pretty and I tried to get a shot but the auto setting didn't work for this one. I should have made some adjustments.

Still the trees make an interesting photo if somewhat sombre and funereal. By the time I arrived home from my visit it was starting to get dark and I didn't have much energy left to go looking for another photo so this is my photo for today.

No comments: