Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Macro for sure...

Yesterday I was so excited with my tiny spider (he was about a third of the sized of my smallest finger nail) especially when I discovered that he was actually eating a little fly. This was pointed out to me by Renée on Facebook. Thanks friend :-)

So today I decided to consolidate what I've learned. I couldn't find a butterfly or any insect that kept still long enough but I found this tiny little flower on what I consider to be a weed. It's size is evident when compared to the sized of the rose thorns. It's really such a delicate little flower and I love the transparency of the lower petals, or are they sepals? The little yellow heart just completes the beauty of it. The God of small things......

No comments: