Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Book Club

This is the second time this week that I've uploaded my photo to Facebook but forgot to add it to my blog. Old Age!
This photo was taken shortly before the start of our Book Club/ Reading Group which I hosted. From the photo one could surmise that all we do is drink wine. Hmmm.
Well it's actually not that bad. Last night the discussion was about Amitav Ghosh's "Sea of Poppies". It's a fascinating story dealing with the period of the Opium Wars. We had an excellent presenter and the evening was most enjoyable. Good friends, good wine, good snacks, good discussion. What better way to spend an evening.

No comments: