Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday 28 August 2010 - Wagtail Wonder

This is a view from our kitchen window. The boundary wall is less than a meter away and it's covered with a this creeper that dies off in winter. Well, Spring has sprung and we've been noticing some wagtails building not one, but two nests in the creeper. Here is a shot of one of the wagtails showing her about to go into her hidden nest. They are still in the construction phase so we are being very careful not to intrude because they might go elsewhere. I am so excited and feel so privileged to be able to watch these little birds.

No comments: