Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday 2 August - Doo Doo, the lost comforter

I know Sammi will love this story. This is Doo Doo who belongs Ryley, the two year old daughter of Sam's old school friend Peta. Peta and her husband and two little girls spent last night with us here in PE. Doo Doo is a must have at bedtime and don't we all remember how traumatic it was when Sam's blanket (called Nosey) got lost.

Well sadly Doo Doo missed the plane to Durban this morning. He was catching forty winks on our couch when the family left without him. Oh dear.... Well it was Aunty Brenda to the rescue. I went to the post office and managed to get him into the Speed Services bag and he should be with his little friend, Ryley in Zimbali some time tomorrow. Hang in there Ryley! Doo Doo is on his way.....

No comments: