Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday 15 September 2010 - Wind

Today was a wild day for wind. By the time I arrived home the sun was gone and there was nothing much to photograph. I tried to capture the movement of the trees but my photo isn't very exciting. It's one of those days where the need to have a photo surpasses the availability of a subject.

At school I was on playground duty and wished I'd had my camera with me. At one stage a gust of wind blew a huge cloud of dust into the air and the kids were left blinded by the sand blowing in their eyes. The swirling dust would have made a great picture.

No comments: