Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday 18 September 2010 - Caught!

Last night we went to cricket at St George's with Chris and his family. Actually everyone else had been at cricket all afternoon but I was facilitating a workshop until 4pm so I only joined them for the second match.
We had lovely seats in the first row behind the covers at the Duckpond end. it was great and I managed to get this action photo. Chennai Kings were playing the Bushrangers. It was a really exciting match which ended in a draw and finally had to be decided by a Super Over. Well done to Bushrangers for pulling it off.

No comments: