Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday 14 September 2010 - Stupid

Yesterday I had a serious stupid episode. When I arrived home and parked my car I climbed out to go and lock the gate - leaving my keys turned one notch in the ignition and the door slightly ajar.

I then unpacked the boot and started fussing around inside. Shortly after that Chris and Christie popped in for a visit and all thoughts of returning to the car were gone.

This morning I started to look for my keys as I was about to leave for work. Hmmmm.... One flat battery and no hubby at home. Thank your Joy for a lift to and from school. Eish!!!

No comments: