Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Thursday 2 September 2010 - Wagtail Wandering

After getting so excited about the wagtails building a nest outside the kitchen window they seem to have abandoned that nest. Perhaps it was too close to humans for their comfort - or maybe they weren't happy with the paparazzi. I haven't seen them working on the nest since Monday but they are around and today I was able to sit and watch them pecking around in the vegetable patch. Then this little chap wandered up closer to me on the lawn. He didn't appear to be afraid, he just kept nibbling in the grass. I think he was eating the seeds of the weed that's coming up in the lawn.

No comments: