Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Where's my mommy?

Early this morning we found this dove chick sitting on our garden table. He had obviously lost his way whilst trying to learn to fly. He looked a bit cold but wasn't too perturbed by the lady with the camera taking photos of him. We left him on the table whilst we went out to do the shopping and when we came home he was gone. We didn't see any evidence of feathers lying around to suggest that one of the dogs got hold of him so hopefully his mom came to encourage him to fly back to the nest. It was lovely to have the privilege of meeting the cute little chap and hopefully his story has a happy ending.

No comments: