Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Picking Priorities - I'd rather take photos

I am enjoying this challenge so much and I look forward to coming home in the afternoons to find a photo topic and to check on what my friends have photographed for the day.

Today when I arrived home I started on my regular chores but my mind was on my photo and thinking about what I could take. It's a dull and overcast day outside - no chance of butterflies and such things.

Then I remembered the old Brownie box camera that sits on a shelf in our living room and decided that would make a great fun photo. Well here it is.

No comments: