Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Butterfly

I have been frustrated in this challenge by my inability to capture a butterfly photo. The butterflies in my area are not easy to photograph. Those that I do see keep flitting around and don't settle long enough for me to photograph them.

My photo friends, Maggie and Jill however manage to find  of butterfly subjects. Jill particularly attracts these beautiful creatures.

Well today I went into a local craft/ novelty shop. Whilst there I saw these lovely paper specimens. So today's photo is a bit of a tongue in cheek. My answer to the dearth of real specimens. :-)

No comments: