Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Life unfurls...

This large bird's nest fern is growing in a corner of our garden. We are in the grip of a serious drought and a few weeks ago is was looking very stressed. Then we had a good shower of rain followed by more showers over the past couple of weeks. The fern is beginning to perk up and enjoy life again. Today I couldn't resist taking my photo of this beautiful new leaf unfurling. We haven't had enough rain in our catchment areas to break the drought but things are improving in our garden - especially with the two rain tanks overflowing. God is good!

No comments: