Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Garden at Twilight

Today has been a warm day - perhaps one of the last days of summer-type weather. This evening was still very warm and I sat outside with a glass of wine watching the beautiful clouds in the sky change to the most glorious colours. That's what I love about this photo challenge. It makes me take time to "smell the roses". I spend time in my garden just enjoying the sights, sounds and smells. This evening there was barely a sound in spite of being so close to a main road. The birds had left, the sun had set and the stillness and peace just settled into my soul. Thank you Lord for Photo Challenge and gardens and creatures and flowers and trees and clouds.... and of course my photo friends.

No comments: