Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday 31 December 2010 - Endings and new beginnings

I started this blog on 1 January 2010 with a photo of my husband lying in this hammock. Today I end the challenge with a photo of our grandson, Nicholas enjoying the same comfortable hammock. Nicholas was born on 27 January this year and he is a major blessing. It's been a wonderful year with many exciting events - our trip to East Africa, our eldest daughter's visit in November and visits with our children and two grandsons being other highlights. I have learned a little bit about photography, I've realized what a wonderful Creator we have, I've learned to appreciate nature in a new way through the lens of my camera. It's been an awesome year and I thank my friends on Facebook for their encouragement and guidance as we've completed this challenge together. Wow! What a year. I wish all my family and friends blessings upon blessings in 2011. This will be the last entry into this blog as I'll have to start a new one for 2011.

No comments: