Welcome to my 2010 photo blog.

During this year I am taking up a challenge to post a photo a day on this blog. I am a beginner photographer hoping to learn much about my camera and how to take photos.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday 28 November 2010 - Solitary Beacon

Today was our monthly hike - a group of us from church do a hike on the last Sunday of the month. Our hike was in the Cape Recife area - the southernmost tip of the greater Port Elizabeth area. It's a marine reserve and there's so much to see. We had a great walk even though it was windy and raining at times.

We passed this beacon on the beach. I don't usually like putting the subject of my photos in the centre but with the fanned out cloud formation there was no other way with this one. The beacon stands as a lonely sentinel.....

No comments: